Wednesday, November 30, 2011

If I said that I drank some coffee while I was on my trip, that would be a gross understatement.
If I said that I didn't have a few homemade eggnog lattes while on my trip, I would be lying to you.
If I said that I decided I might like day-old coffee, that would be completely true.
If I said that I didn't have any coffee this morning and on my airplane by 10 a.m. I had a pounding headache, that would make you believe that over the last ten days I have become an addict.
And that is exactly what happened.

This is serious, kids.

I knew it was coming, but now that IT is tomorrow, and tomorrow is December 1st, and December 1st is a good day to start things, I am having a little bit of a hesitation. But alas, to convince myself of my plans I went and bought good groceries tonight in preparation for what starts tomorrow (on December 1st):

DETOX; Self-induced.

No, not some freaky "I-am-going-on-a-detox-plan" detox plan, just more of a "I-think-I-might-eat-salad-for-lunch-every-day-this-month" kind of plan. We shall see how this goes.


This is what I have to look forward to, and you, well, you just might get a few recipes. If any of this turns into something awesome. I'll get back to you.
:)
Also, I would like to take this time to say that I LOVE cilantro.

 I know, some of you are not in agreement to what I just said, but I could eat the stuff like lettuce, and that is just what I intend to do.

With all that to be said, I need to get this body re-adjusted to the correct time zone.

Signing off,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment