Friday, July 13, 2012

U.tah.

Hi Wolfies!
Sorry so much for my absence this week! I am on a missions trip in Utah! It is going super well and the Lord is, amazingly enough, doing really sweet things.

One thing that has been really cool that our missions team has done has been to write "Encoura-grams" to each other, meaning we secretly write little notes to people and put them in envelopes with their names on it. What a blessing it has been to know that how the Lord works through you can affect other people in their walk with Him. So my quick little "encoura-gram" to you today is this:
Has someone's life ever encouraged you to be closer to the Lord? Has someone ever helped you through a difficult time and you are thankful for it? Is there anyone you know who you can say teaches you how to live like Jesus?
Then tell them.

They might need to hear it today.

I will be back to my regular "hours" starting Sunday and, kids, I have got a lot to tell you.

The Lord is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment