Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mayday.

Mayday, Mayday, Mayday!!!

No no, I don’t mean May Day, as in where you take flower baskets to your neighbors.
I mean MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY as in “The Ship Is Sinking.”

 
My little landscaping project. Can't you tell?


I am sure these little migrators have absolutely no idea what's going on.
That’s right, babies.
Snow. It just keeps snowing here.
The worst part, though, is that two days ago it was 80 degrees out and I was doing a photo shoot. Yes. OUTSIDE. I had a sleeveless dress on.

But now, well.....
Do you see this fort?

Today
 
Oh Look, it’s the same fort.
Tuesday
Just to give you a point of reference.

And I know some of you think this is silly, but I am constantly having to say to myself this morning “In your anger do not sin.”
No joke.
Never ending snow, I am telling myself, is not a good enough reason to get angry. I will not be caught in its grips.

With that in mind then, I have Christmas music on. Because it celebrates snow and what else am I going to do? Sit and sulk? My day will not be ruined; this is not the mountain to die on. I will revel in the irony.

Happy May 2nd, Wolfies. AND HAPPY NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. Go pray. We need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment