Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Talking about the carwash.

Four Words:

Richard Simmons Disco Sweat

My eye-lids are crying.

Crying because I am a woman. And I don’t sweat.

Obviously.

Ha.

My brother was in the basement of our parents’ house doing the workout from the movie “300.”
My sister in law, Caitlyn, and I of course didn’t join him; we don’t want to look like the men from that movie.

Instead, we pulled out the classic. I mean, Ricky (old-buddy-old-pal), was the first Zumba, he was the first Billy Blanks’ Tae-Bo, he was shaky before the Shaky Weight. He is the father of all lunges, brought new meaning to the term “man-thigh,” and is the only man in the world I would let say to me, “You’re my disco doll.”

Oh Happy Day. De-tox just got that much more enjoyable.

Thank you, Richard. It was pleasant spending the morning with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment