Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Clive Staples??

Although this was not my original intention, it has been brought to my mind by a dear friend that I should lead a little "book discussion" on this here blog about the great Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.
This time last year I was reading it for the first time and loved it so much I did a lot of underlining.

Have any of you read it? I am sure.
Even if I don't do a little outline of it, read it.
It will change your life.

So I don't know. I am contemplating it.
Maybe I should post some quibs about Screwtape and the Dear Wormwood.
If any of you are tremendously opposed to a few little thoughts, comment.
Or don't comment.
Whichever suits you best to show your dislike.

We shall see.

Happy Tuesday, dear readers.

1 comment:

  1. I tried reading this years ago, I am talking WAY back. I was a new believer and it scared me to death! I seriously had nightmares. I would love to read your quips and musings on it, in fact I may even try reading it again :)

    ReplyDelete