Tuesday, October 9, 2012

First few days.

For the first few days of this week I am helping some family members re-do a rental property they own.
I love doing design projects, love getting my hands dirty, but let's just put it this way:
I have no idea how some people live in such dirt.
As in, there is this carpet in the house that was white at one time. It's black now.
I know I am one given to dramatics, but I am not being dramatic. It's black now.
Did I mention it was white once? It's black now.

Needless to say, we will be replacing the carpet because it's beyond shampooing.
This is not a time to clean, this requires new.
Isn't it great that mercy is like that, too? We get new "carpet" every morning. No matter how much we screwed up the day before or let someone down or tracked in the dirt, whatever, mercy is new. The now-black carpet is taken away.

Good. That's good news. Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment