Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quick Update!

Hi wolfies! Sorry to be so absent! I am in Colorado this week and what with it being so color-ful and such a long ways away and so bright and not humid and all wild and strange with limited internet…well…it makes me absent.

Anyway. I am here with my mama and my dear friend Eliza and we are traipsing about with this 77 year old woman who used to be a runway model and changed my life in a matter of three days when I was in high school.

Needless to say, it is glorious.

Here are a few good little photos of our trip, thus far.

Have a great week!

A mid-Nebraska pit-stop. What a doll she is. What a doll! Love her!

I don't presume to assume that most of you have a picture of our man Teddy Roosevelt all lit up at night and used as a nightlight. But man, there is one here. Boy, is there one here.

The view from the lovely house we are staying at!

No big. Just holding long-horn-sheep horns. Inside a castle. Whatev.

Our BE-A-U-TIFUL friend looking angelic in the Garden of the Gods.



The whole gang outside of the Broadmoor!

No comments:

Post a Comment