Saturday, April 7, 2012

Death in His Grave.

I have had a lot of thoughts this week. But none of them were very Easter-y.
I have been thinking a lot about how when the end comes, all things that we see will be shaken, and the only things that will be left are those which God caused to stand in the first place. So really, everything we see, all the things we can touch, all objects inanimate, they all will burn. They are all fake. They will not last.
I guess I have been thinking about the future things.
Which makes me so very happy that in the past Jesus did what he did; went to that cross. So that today, and in the future, he can make me stand, and then do what he is going to do. Shake things.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with John Mark McMillan. He wrote "How He Loves," but I personally think that "How He Loves" is no way near his best song.
On this Easter weekend, I will grace you with his "Easter" song.
Listen. Enjoy. Accept Jesus. Be Grateful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uypAK-Kepq8

Happy Easter, wolfies.

No comments:

Post a Comment